The Student Athletics Program is an integral part of the learning experience offered to Academia Cotopaxi students. The aim of the program is to develop self-confidence, teamwork, and sportsmanship through skill development and participation in appropriate competition. The Student Athletics Program is characterized by:
- Commitment to the school’s core values;
- Development of basic physical and athletic skills;
- Encouragement of students to participate in a variety of sports;
- Support for broad participation of all students;
- Opportunities for success in appropriate competition.