ACADEMIA COTOPAXI - OPENINGS 2017-2018
Academia Cotopaxi is opening the recruitment season for 2017-2018. If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the code and position you are applying to.
HR03 MEDICAL OFFICER (immediate)
The primary responsibility of the Doctor is to serve the student body and staff of Academia Cotopaxi in the health, first aid and prevention services.
It is required:
- College degree in Medicine
- Occupational Health and Safety master degree/experience is preferred
- Experience supporting children with special medical needs
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- High Skills in developing Interpersonal Relationships
- Available to rotate shifts
FE02: ASSOCIATE PRINCIPAL - PK-G5
- Educational leadership experience (Assistant principal, athletics director, department chair, team leader, committee chair)
- Certification in Educational Leadership and/or PTC International School Leadership certification
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Elementary School
- Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills which allow candidate to work effectively with students, parents, teachers, and other administrators
- Ability to use and apply current tools of technology to enhance student learning and teacher instruction
- Commitment to schools Mission and Vision, and ability to support the direction of the school in both words and action
- Willingness to take a leadership role in a student activity
- Proficient use of English, Spanish preferred or sincere commitment to learning Spanish
SS02: LEARNING SPECIALIST (2 positions)
- Degree in Special Education
- At least 3 years experience working in field of Special Education
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient use of English, Spanish a plus
For all these positions the requirements are:
- Master’s degree preferred
- At least 3 years teaching experience in the field.
- Proficient use of English
- FE13: GRADE 3 (Tentative)
- FE15: GRADE 5
- FPE5 PE MS&HS (2017-2018)
AS01- TEACHER ASSISTANT
Role: Enhance quality of education by providing professional and administrative support working in coordination with teachers, ensuring security & care for students and working as an active team member to improve teaching techniques.
Profile: Teaching certificate completed preferred or related studies. BA or Masters degree in education. At least 1 year of experience working in bilingual schools or similar positions in educational institutions. Desirable experience in special education in multicultural environments.
Skills: Communication and Coordination Skills, Planning & Organization, Writing & Verbal Communication, Good at working with children.
Languages: Fluent English and Spanish
LC-03 ENGLISH TEACHERS FOR LANGUAGE CENTER
- Bilingual (Spanish-English)
- Proven experience teaching English
- Able to work in shifts including Saturdays
Academia Cotopaxi is always looking for qualified teachers. Contact us if you have the following:
- Three years teaching experience (overseas preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Teacher certification
- Proficiency with technology integration
- PYP and/or IB experience preferred
- Skill in an extracurricular activity or sport
Academia Cotopaxi also needs Teacher Substitutes. Here is what we look for:
- English: Native Speaker or complete fluency with all aspects of English language
- Background in education and/or degree in education
- Experience as a teacher (preferred)
Availability - Depends on teacher absences and needs of the school – day by day needs.
If interested please send your resume to: email@example.com.