1. The High School door gate is open from 4:05 p.m. to 4:25 p.m. for pick up. After this time, students need to
be picked up at the school main entrance. We remind parents to be punctual in picking up their child.
2. If your child will be leaving with a friend or will not stay for the Extracurricular Activity, please complete the CHANGE OF TRANSPORTATION FORM located under TRANSPORTATION on our website.
3. Students, who are not picked up on time will not be able to continue with Extracurricular Activities & Sports.
1. Bus service is available for students who participate in authorized extracurricular activities. The fee is included in the regular transportation fee. A special fee applies for those students who wish to take the Late Bus and are not registered for the regular transportation service.
2. The Late Bus offers door to door service with bus monitor supervision and leaves the school grounds at 4:15 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Friday, students will go home at 3:00 p.m. as there are no extra after school activities.
3. Use the TRANSPORTATION CHANGE FORM .
Check out the TRANSPORTATION POLICY & PROCEDURES here for the cut-off time for requests for transportation changes.
4. It is very IMPORTANT that someone receive your child at the bus stop. If no one is at home, the child will return to school.
5. If you have any questions please contact Jeaneth de Pazmiño, Bus Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 382-3270 ext.1108.