Dear Kinder Parents,
The 2017-18 Kinder Extracurricular Activities Program promises to be exciting and dynamic for students and we wish to share with you the following important dates:
The Kinder Extracurricular Activities Program will begin on Tuesday, January 16, 2018. An announcement regarding the ending of each session and the new dates of registration will be sent home via email two weeks before the activity session ends; you can also find this information posted on the school website.
The following extracurricular activities and sports will be offered during Sessions II and III.
● Co-ed Soccer
● Swimming (Saturday)
● Artistic Creativity
● Hawaiian Dancing
● Baking & Cooking
● Reader's Theater
Academia Cotopaxi offers the Extracurricular Activities & Sports Program as a part of your regular membership fees except for the activity of Soccer with Little Kickers. Special dance clothes, shoes for dance activities, and extra materials for specialty activities like cooking, readers theater, art are not covered. There is a material fee for these classes that needs to be paid during the week of registration. You will find information of the fees as these apply listed in this brochure.
1. Students can register for a maximum of 2 activities.
2. Students need to bring an extra snack and a drink for their afternoon extracurricular activity.
3. Space is limited in some activities with 10-12 for students, unless otherwise specified in the ON-LINE Extracurricular Registration Form.
4. We apply the policy of first-come first-serve. Therefore, if your child is not able to get into the activity, please choose your second preference as explained in the form.
5. A minimum of 5 students are needed to open an activity. If the activity will not open for low enrollment, parents will be notified via email and offered other options.
6. Student may lose the privilege to attend Extracurricular Activities because of behavior problems.
7. After registration, there will be no reimbursements for the paid activities of Soccer.
8. When an Extracurricular Activity is cancelled during the school day, parents are notified via email. A call is also made to reconfirm that the message has been received. Students will go home at 3:00 p.m. on this day.
9. After the second week of Extracurricular Activities, changes in activities will be not accepted.
10. Students who sign up for Flamenco class must commit to take Session II-III and perform at the International Festival.
11. Registration for Extracurricular Activities and Sports is done ONLY via ON-LINE on registration dates.
12. Material fee, and soccer payments must be paid during the week of registration at the Cashier’s office. Flamenco clothes and shoes and Kinder Ballet clothes fees must be paid at the Activity office.
Please visit our extracurriculars transportation page here for more information.
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or at 382-3270 extension 1101.
Damiana Capurso de Proano
Community & Events Coordinator