New Family Orientation
New Family Orientation happens the day before the first day of school and provides important information to parents for the upcoming school year that is critical for a smooth transition. In addition, new students will have their own agenda for the event where they are hosted by existing students and division counselors with fun activities to get to know one another. For students coming later in the year, another New Family Welcome will be held in February.
Required Enrollment Documents
Please submit in person or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents to the Admissions Office, which are required to enroll and to attend classes:
1. Registration Contract
2. School Enrollment Insurance
3. Health Form (English), Health Form (Spanish)
4. Self-Payer Form, if applicable
When you arrive in Quito, please submit to the Admissions Office the following documents:
1. Final report card/progress report of most recent completed school year. (Translated to English)
2. Official high school transcripts with list of classes, credits hours and grades achieved (high school classes only.) (Translated to English)
3. Coming from an international school: Legalized report cards. Instructions.
4. Coming from a local school: Pases de año and registration certificates (originals only) from 2do de basica.
5. Copy of visa in passport.
6. Two passport-size photos (if not yet submitted).
7. New contact information.
Please refer to Starting School for more useful information about starting the school year.