Our school is organized into three divisions: Early Childhood & Elementary School (Pre-school to Grade 5), Middle School (Grade 6 to Grade 8) and High School (Grade 9 to Grade 12).
Here are some of the reasons why you might want to choose our school…
- Ecuador’s American International School founded in 1959
- More than 1,500 graduates around the world
- First school in Ecuador to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma
- 3 possible diplomas: US, Ecuador and IB diplomas
- Accredited by the NEASC (New England Association of Schools and Colleges)
- Member of the Common Ground Collaborative and of the Next Frontier Inclusion
- Member of the Association of American Schools in South America (AASSA)
- Native English speaking teachers
- Learning support services
- Small class size
- Excellent student standardized test scores (MAP)
- Community learning opportunities
- Scholarships and giving programs in place
- Largest school library in Ecuador with over 35 000 volumes
- BYOD (bring your own device) school
- IMAGINE Pre-school with campus in Quito and in the Valley (Cumbaya)
Facilities include: WiFi campus, semi-Olympic swimming pool, tennis and basketball courts, covered parking, soccer field, gymnasium, music complex, 430 seat auditorium, black-box theatre and maker spaces.
We are a learning community that promotes creative confidence, offers global connections and ample opportunities to impact positive change in our community and the world.