Our school is organized into three divisions: Early Childhood (Pre-school to Grade 2), Intermediate (Grade 3 to Grade 8) and High School (Grade 9 to Grade 12).
Here are some of the reasons why you might want to choose our school…
- Ecuador’s American International School founded in 1959
- More than 1,500 graduates around the world
- First school in Ecuador to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma
- 3 possible diplomas: US, Ecuador and IB diplomas
- Accredited by the NEASC (New England Association of Schools and Colleges)
- Member of the Common Ground Collaborative and of the Next Frontier Inclusion
- Member of the Association of American Schools in South America (AASSA)
- Native English speaking teachers
- Learning support services
- Small class size
- Excellent student standardized test scores (MAP)
- Community learning opportunities
- Scholarships and giving programs in place
- Largest school library in Ecuador with over 35 000 volumes
- BYOD (bring your own device) school
- IMAGINE Pre-school with campus in Quito and in the Valley (Cumbaya)
Facilities include: WiFi campus, semi-Olympic swimming pool, tennis and basketball courts, covered parking, soccer field, gymnasium, music complex, 430 seat auditorium, black-box theatre and maker spaces.
We are a learning community that promotes creative confidence, offers global connections and ample opportunities to impact positive change in our community and the world.
For more information on our accomplishments for 2015, visit our interactive Annual Report: Learn in Community.