Last week Grade 5 students were inspirational as they showcase their Student Led Action. Below you will find the Central Ideas for their projects. Congratulations!!!
- Our responsibility towards fashion impacts animals.
- People have responsibilities in meat production.
- There are causes and effects of air pollution that impact ecosystems.
- There are many perspectives about the care for animals.
- Human actions determine the treatment of animals that lead to positive and negative actions.
- Overpopulation has specific effects on the environment.
- Climate change affects specific places in the world in a positive or negative way.
- Services provide primal resources to refugees in need of social justice.
- Bullies and victims can be affected by bullying.
- Preventing bullying is accepting peoples' differences.
- The effects of plastic pollution harm ecosystems.
- Homelessness impacts people's lives and we can help change them for the better.
- Stray dogs need a home.
Paola de Pereira
Elementary School Principal