“One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world.”
Thank you for partnering with us. For children here and around the world, the first day of school is a very special one! We invite you to celebrate your child’s growth and welcome them back home with excitement. We encourage you to make the dinner a time for family and sharing. Ask your children what they saw today, have them draw it with you. Then ask them what happy feelings were present and also engage them in thinking about any questions they may have. Let us know if you have any questions or wonderings. We are here to assure a wonderful 2019-20 school year.
Get to know your child’s teachers. Each has included a special welcome in SeeSaw to introduce themselves. Our diverse community is one where relationships are cherished and new members enrich our experience. So, connect with others and enjoy this amazing time in childhood.
Parent Meetings: For parents in PK and K and grades 3 - 5, we include the link to the upcoming workshops. If you attended your grade level workshop today, you are ready to go! Please keep in mind that for grades 3 - 5 the Digital Readiness workshop is required. You only have to attend one of the options.
Wednesday, August 21
- 8:15 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. - An orientation into the world of today- Digital Readiness parent session for grades 3-5 (Parents are required to attend 1 session)
- 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. - An orientation into the world of today- Digital Readiness parent session for grades 3 - 5 (Parents are required to attend 1 session)
Monday, August 26
- 8:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m. - Visit day for all students in PK and Kindergarten
Tuesday, August 27
- 8:00 a.m. - Classes begin for all students in PK and Kindergarten
- 8:15 a.m.- 9:15 a.m. - Learning at AC Parent meeting for al PK and K parents
Paola de Pereira
Elementary School Principal